George Bischalaney, President & CEO
He was its Chief Financial Officer and served as Administrator of Eden’s Laurel Grove Hospital prior to being appointed Eden’s President and CEO in 1998.
George is past president of the East Bay Hospital Council, a board member of the Hospital Council of Northern and Central California, board member and past president of the Castro Valley Chamber of Commerce, and on the Board of the Eden Hospital Health Services Corporation.
He established Eden Township Healthcare District’s Community Health Fund, a $30 million endowment that provides grants to public agencies and charitable organizations that work to improve the health of the community.
A resident of Hayward, George is active in numerous personal and professional community outreach efforts.
- Rose Corcoran, R.N., Vice President of Patient Care Services, Eden Campus
- Bryan Daylor, Vice President, Ancillary & Support Services, Eden Campus
- Christine Green, Director, Human Resources
- Janice Ferguson, Assistant Vice President, Patient Care Services, Eden Campus
- Debora Hendrickson, Executive Director, Professional Services
- Catherine Messman, Chief Financial Officer
- Todd Peterson, IS Director of Acute Services, East Bay Region
- Sidney E. Wanetick, M.D., Vice President, Medical Affairs